Monday, December 7, 2009

Day Care fun


This is a picture I took a while back of three of our favorite doggie day care visitors. I can't believe how much Hank has grown since I took this picture. He has gotten so much bigger.

Bella and Milly are his best friends at the day care. When Bella came the first time she was not very social with us or any of the dogs. Now, after being with us several times she is always excited to come to see us and her doggie friends. I am not sure if it is just our company or if it has something to do with the homemade liver doggie treats....ha ha.We are always excited to see her.

Milly, our little mischevious one is one of the reasons we had to replace our baby gate. Milly could jump over it. Now we have a taller one and I swear I think one day she will jump high enough to make it over this one. She is such a little mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment